Thursday, February 16, 2012

National Junior Honor Society

Today, The Boy was inducted into the National Junior Honor Society. We are so proud of him. He is usually such a great kid most of the time some of the time. I'd love to share photos of this great occasion; however, despite the fact that The Boy does, in fact, enjoy seeing the pictures from events, he does NOT enjoy having them taken. To be blunt, he loathes the fact that I am always poised with a camera in hand...EXCEPT when sports are involved (specifically football). In that case, he is THRILLED with every photo of him I shoot!

And so I have very few photos of the induction ceremony today, and in the ones I do have, The Boy looks pained. I think, in one shot, you can actually *see* the hot poker I have pressing in his back so he will be still enough for the picture!

In all seriousness, Congratulations to The Boy. We could not be prouder of you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments; however, this is NOT the place to promote your blog or website. If you do, be aware your comment will be deleted. Please be respectful and use this space to for what it is intended.

Thanks!