Sunday, April 15, 2012

This and that

Well, we *do* have cement; I have seen it. In fact, I even have photographic evidence; however, I have not put said photos on my computer yet, so you'll have to wait for them.

We also have about half a building. I have not seen it yet, but The Husband has. Progress is slow, but moving steadily. The weather has cooperated, so there has been, as I said, steady progress. We are hoping it will be completed this week.

In other good news, we have an address for our place! This does not seem like much, but in order for us to run electricity to the place, we need an address. Shockingly, it was a rather easy process and took less than a week.

We have been keeping busy. Yesterday, The Husband took The Girl on a 'daddy-daughter' day trip. They spent their entire day trail riding and having a blast. They took only a handful of photos and I hope to see them soon! The Boy was busy with football. There was a QB camp at his school and they needed receivers as well, so he spent his weekend working out. I went and watched (and got sunburned)...and was reminded again how much I love the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments; however, this is NOT the place to promote your blog or website. If you do, be aware your comment will be deleted. Please be respectful and use this space to for what it is intended.

Thanks!